Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dem is estinkee.

"What in the duh world did her just say about dem dinosaurs? Did her just say dem is estinkee?"
I reply, "She said they were extinct, silly. That means they are no longer living on the earth."

"I an not siyee momma. Her is. Look right dere. Dem is not dead. Dem is standing right dere on the earth. See. I think her really said dey is estinkee because maybe they tooted or somethin."
Everything else in the show just seemed a little boring after she saw these dinosaurs.

Her mind was about to explode when the "Siyee lady," said we could touch them for a small donation. "Do yous has all duh moneys? Give her all duh moneys right now. I neeeeeed to touch 'em. Please, and maybe give him a kiss." She also got a bracelet for our donation that was lost within an hour of getting it.


"I'n not going to give dem kisses, because they do kinda stink."


"I'n so glad all dese animals is not estinkee. That would suck if dey was not on dis Earth. I yuv all duh animals. Especially Bercules."

No comments:

Post a Comment