Saturday, April 1, 2017

Indian Cove

On our Saturdays, that don't include soccer games, we try our best to have an adventure.

Today, in between the 2 sessions of LDS General Conference, we decided to go check out Indian Cove, just up the street from Daddy's work. It's a part of Joshua Tree National Park, but just a spot that we haven't adventured through yet. 

Jack said, "Last one up is a rotten egg," on more than one occasion. He also said, "This place is so beautiful."
This section here was after we had to crawl between boulders in order to climb up, holding my breath the ENTIRE time. I'm the only pansy in this family. 
So I took a selfie to say, "Look, I didn't die. Nice work me!"
"I onna stay here forever momma."

"He loves me. He loves me not."
"Yes, he loves me."
(Oooh no.)

"My buttcrack hurts."
The wildflowers, the rock formations, all of it.

Really, it is beautiful, but it's definitely a different kind of pretty, compared to what we will be seeing in our next assignment. (Fingers crossed, if we ever get our official orders.)

No comments:

Post a Comment