Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Really Stink

My niece has a spot that she takes family pictures in and they are always remarkable.

It's a little farm just up the street from her home called Wheeler Farm.

We went today and as soon as I saw it, so many of her cute pictures popped into my mind.

So, of course I wanted some cute family pictures here too. 


Sadly, ours were not as remarkable. Truth is, they really stink.


But at least we had some fun seeing a bunch of cute, super stinky animals. 

Cows stink.


Horses stink. 


Sheep stink. (I think this is a sheep.)



Even the baby ones stink. 


Ducks stink something fierce.




The good thing though is that the rest of these pictures don't stink. 


Theo was not interested. 






Thanks Wheeler Farm for some really stinky family pictures, but some fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment