Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Almost Easter

When I had a little preschool group in my home back in Vegas a few years back, one of the kids favorite lessons was using Easter eggs. They had a picture of an egg, made with 2 different colors and they had to recreate that same type of egg from the plastic tops and bottoms to make it match. 

They loved it, so I thought I would do it today with Jocelyn. 

I searched my house for the little egg cards I had made before, after telling her that we were going to do a fun Easter egg activity, (Why did I tell her that?). But sadly, and frustratingly, I couldn't find them. 

And of course her little heart was set on doing something, anything, with Easter eggs. 

So this is what we did instead. 



She loved it, but I know she'll love the other activity too, when I find those silly cards in November or something like that. 

(Pictures shown from finished product to beginning materials) 

I realized half way through this activity that I hadn't made a letter C Easter egg, so I quickly remedied that so she wouldn't freak out. 
Always her favorite letter, "Yedder J."
"Are you seeweus? It's almost Easter time. Oh heck yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment