Thursday, April 27, 2017

Two Yips

Jocelyn loves to look through pictures on my phone and talk about the fun we had, (even though sometimes she quickly sneaks to Starfall).

This time, she actually stayed in my gallery and loved all the pictures from our time at Temple Square celebrating Mitchell & Georgia's wedding.


"Momma, dese flowuhs is so pretty. What is dem called again?"



"Tulips. The tall ones are called tulips, but there were lots of pretty ones, huh?"




"Yes dere was. But I yuved duh two yips. Dem is duh prettiest."




"Jocelyn. Listen. They are called tulllllllllips.  Tu - L, L, L, L - Lips. Look at my mouth.  Tulips."


As I looked back in the rearview mirror she says, "Dat is what I said, like dis. With a kissy fish face, ONE YIP & TWO YIPS. SEE, MY MOUPHES, TWO YIPS."

She's got it.




No comments:

Post a Comment