Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Vasectomy Care Package

My sugar had this procedure done. I love him for it. I know it was NOT an easy thing to do, but I am very grateful. (I am sad that Jocelyn is our last baby. I would love to have another. Let's make that very clear, but I can't be on bed rest again. I would go seriously BANANAS! Especially with 3 kids now... ARGH. Bananas just thinking about it.) Clearly, I am thankful.

I planned on spoiling him by letting him (This sounds like I wear the pants in the family... I don't. Well mostly, he does, but maybe sometimes I do.) play XBOX all weekend, watch movies, and ignore us entirely to help him recoup. But, I also wanted to show him how grateful I was with some yummy treats. They needed to be treats he could enjoy while following the doctors specific orders of "BE A COUCH POTATO!"


He smiled at them.


I think that means he liked them.

I saw this on a t-shirt. I laughed.
Our friend, Joe, gave this advice. 
I remembered.

I think he was just in too much pain to jump up and down raving about how sweet and thoughtful they were. :) (Because he ALWAYS does that... NOT!)


My notes got less and less cute, as my daughter Jocelyn was in the background SCREAMING bloody murder because I wasn't holding her. 
TEETHING SUCKS!

I am sad he was, and is still, in pain. But I am very thankful to have him do this for me and my peace of mind.

I love you Sugar!



1 comment:

  1. This is EXACTLY how a loving wife should react! Well done!

    ReplyDelete