Sunday, September 7, 2014

Afton's Sense of Style

First week of Kindergarten is complete. I have to say that I was kind of sad as I looked through so many cute back to school pictures of my friends and family on Instagram and Facebook. I love to see cute little kids in uniforms for school.

I was bummed out for a bit after enrolling Afton in her school because they don't require children to wear school uniforms. I got over it, when I thought about how fun it will be to go back to school shopping with my girl. It is so much fun buying cute clothes for her and watching her accessorize her outfits.

She is pretty fashion savvy, and I know I am her mom so I am clearly biased. (She did earn the Fashionista Card back in preschool remember, so somebody else thought so too?) But just check out her gear from the first week of school.




This pose is all on her own. I am in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment