Sunday, September 7, 2014

Our MUCH Needed Staycation

My sugar goes back to school tomorrow. 

I am NOT excited. 
So depressed. 
Really freaking angry.

But I must remember that we are on the downward slope. We are more than half-way complete so I should be more upbeat. Should be.

Whatever, tomorrow is going to suck!

I'm looking back through these pictures to help me remember the fun STAYcation we had at the beginning of this last 3 week break. We needed it desperately. We need it again. We took lots of pictures of us having fun and EATING food at really yummy hidden gems in Vegas. I gained so much weight. I am embarrassed at all the food we consumed, but hey... we were on vacation! :)

Night 1!

Triple George's Grill - our favorite joint
The Grand - Sweet new hotel downtown
Pool at the Gold Spike -This place was so FUN and free!
Connect 4 - Of course he won.
Cornhole
Learned how to play Beer PONG. 
These people were glad to play with "Real Saints." 
They were a tad bit waisted.
We totally beat them 3 out of 5 games.
Ice cream at Midnight - Because we can

Day 2
Breakfast did not let us down at O Face Donuts!

Nice little pool area on top of the roof!

Meatballs that were amazing!!!! Pizza Rock on 3rd!
It made me sad that I haven't learned how to make these delicacies from my Aunt Joanie and Aunt Eleanor. I need to get back to Philly and learn ASAP.

Downtown at Fremont Street - My Sugar edited this picture for me!

Le Thai! 
NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching some bands out at the Container Park!
I tagged.
Westra the Bestra
We had our own little couch and we weren't sharing. :)
Enjoying Jinju Chocolates - So yummy!

Day 3!
Our last treat- Giant cinnamon Rolls at Du-Par's!

This break was WAY too short. This STAYcation was even shorter. :( 

Good luck Sugar on your 3rd year of dental school! We will miss you and ALL of us are already looking forward to your Winter break! 

Tomorrow is going to suck! 










No comments:

Post a Comment