Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thankful for Our Blessings

Today was a great day at church. We got there (almost) on time without anyone being grumpy.  All of our attire was still clean, hair done only once, and smiles all around. Grandma Joy met us there for sacrament. This was a special treat, and blessing for children to remember. We were sad Grandpa couldn't make it today, but he had too much fun in the pool yesterday.


Our testimony meeting was full of sweet messages, including my Sugar's. It's not often he shares his testimony, but I'm so glad when he does. I love him so much. He is such a blessing.

Then in primary my girl got to give another talk, with both grandmas in attendance now. Grandma Jones was able to come support her too after she rushed from her ward. Afton did a great job. Last night after everything settled down, she told me what to write as we discussed the topic of having gratitude for the blessings we have in our life. Her sweet, humble spirit inspires me. "I'm like a professional mom. I've done this so many times now."


My testimony was strengthened today. I have, and always have had a testimony of families. Eternal families. I'm so thankful to my loving Heavenly Father that I get to be with this sweet family of mine for time and all eternity. Each of them mean so much to me. My girl's talk, today's testimony meeting, and all of the tremendous family support & love we've been blessed with this past weekend, was just overwhelming to me. I wanted to publicly thank my Heavenly Father for all the blessings in my life! I'm ridiculously spoiled.

Blessing to be this sweet girl's mom. 
Blessing to have them there for her talk.
Blessing to have my mom so close by all the time. 
I am starting to panic about when we move. 
Blessing to be my boy's mom.
Blessing to be my baby's mom. 
Blessing to be this foxy dude's wife. He yelled at me for taking pictures in church... but I didn't care. 

So thankful for my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment