Tuesday, March 7, 2017

2nd White Dress

She planned the entire program.


She included as much family as she possibly could.


She picked out the dress after much searching online.


She learned how to make a sleeveless dress modest.


She picked out her shoes and hair accessories as she wanted to look perfect for this special day.


She has been talking about this day with her friends at school, not even realizing the little missionary that she is.


She has invited her teacher and a few of those closest to her from school.


She is excited to set an example for her little brother and sister.


She understands the decision she is making and can not be more happy than to make her Heavenly Father proud, along with earthly parents too.


My Testimony
written by Afton Joy Westra
age 7 ~ almost 8

I'd like to bear my testimony that I know my Heavenly Father lives. I think that if we read our scriptures, we are one step closer to our Savior and Redeemer. I know the more we pray we have a better relationship with God. Heavenly Father will help us through hard times and so will our Mom and Dad. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation because I want to meet my Heavenly Father again. I know that we can be a forever family and I am super happy about that. I want to go to the temple when I get married. I want a family of my own. I also want to be a mom! I am excited for my baptism! I want to get the gift of the Holy Ghost. And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment