Friday, March 17, 2017

Field Trippin'

The field trip was 10 minutes from our house. 
We've hiked this trail a few times but only with 3 whiny kids, not 22.
4 minutes in, a little girl said, and I quote, "I hope the principal is prepared to explain to my mom and dad why I died from tiredness in my legs on this giant mountain."
My girl told her, "We're just getting started. You'll love it at the top. And you can't die from tiredness in your legs."
They were supposed to sketch as they walked.  Explain to me how you can sketch as you walk Mr. Park Ranger? 
I suggested they did it when they got to the top and could sit down. 
She packed my lunch for me that morning because she's just that sweet. 
"This is different. We never get to do this when we have come up before."
"Hey mom, this ROCKS!" as she giggled to herself. 

Going on a field trip with you my sweet girl ROCKS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment