Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fun on the Fourth

We had a fun time this 4th of JULY in San Diego. A very spontaneous trip, but a fun one to say the least. It was quite crazy how busy the beach was on the 4th. Cars were parked right off the side of the freeway exits. Tents all over the grassy areas and millions of people out walking everywhere. Mission Beach was basically standing room only, so we ventured down to Ocean Beach. I was happy about that choice; Mission Beach is dirty and gross. Comb the freaking seaweed lifeguard people. Geeze.

There were so many pictures and not much explanation needed. All of us, whether alone as 1 or our whole family of  5, we had a very happy 4th of July.

Happy 1
 Searching, 
Collecting, 
Posing,
Sunbathing, 
 or Constructing, Afton had fun.

Far or
 Near,
Going out or
Coming in,
Being clean or
or absolutely DIRTY, Jack had fun!

Listening,
Smiling,
Watching,
Honoring,
and Relaxing, Jocelyn had fun on her first beach trip.

Surfing and boogie boarding, 
or taking obnoxious pictures of me, my Sugar had fun.
Not fun for me to look at.

Happy 2 of us
Ocean Beach
He is missing the fanny pack and sunglasses. 
Quite sad I didn't capture the whole ensemble.
Her first touch of ocean water!
She loved it.
Mission Beach
Jack was serious about taking care of his surf board. 
He would not let Bailey distract him, even though she tried!
Surfer dudes - Joel and my sugar

Happy 3 of us
SO proud to live in a land where these 3 will grow up free.
Just watching the waves
Jack was so worried about Jocelyn liking the water. It was cute.

Happy 4 of us
My sugar's favorite picture from the trip!

Happy 5 of us
 Happy 4th of July from the 5 of us.
Oh my goodness.

I can't believe there are 5 of us.


















No comments:

Post a Comment