Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Sprinkling!

My sweet sister in law, Stephanie and my Mom offered to throw me a Baby Sprinkle for our 3rd baby. You know. It's not quite a SHOWER because you don't needs tons of items for the new baby, just a few essential pieces (aka a butt load of diapers and wipes)! I thought about how sweet it was of them to offer but I really didn't need a party. So, I politely said "No thank you."

23.7 seconds went by and I quickly changed my answer to, "Umm, yes you are right. I would absolutely love to have people buy my sweet baby presents that I will get the pleasure of opening! Yes, of course you can SPRINKLE me!" It didn't take a lot to twist my arm.

It had been a long time since I was able to get up, put on a cute dress, do my hair and makeup. 
I was hoping this fun dress would hide the baby weight. (FAIL)
My baby girl was excited for the opportunity to do so as well. 
Afton and Jack were both sick with double ear infections and sinus infections (NOT AWESOME WITH A NEWBORN IN THE HOUSE>>> OR EVER!) so they didn't get to come to the sprinkle. 
Jack was upset because he knew there would be cake.
Afton was the most upset because she also loves the chance to get dressed up. 

There were little sprinkle drops hanging from the ceiling over the food. 
You can see a few; it was so cute!
 Jack was right! Yummy, beautiful cupcakes!
 Stephanie made this for me. Afton died when I brought it home.
 "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"
My aunt Debbie made this sweet little bouquet!
The best part about this sprinkle was that every body got a chance to hold my sweet baby. 
Also, I wasn't uncomfortable from being AS SUPER FAT and gigantic (but just mostly fat and mildly gigantic) as when she was still in my tummy, so I was able to actually get up and reach for my own presents. 
(Which I had to do. No one catered to me at all at this party! (: Ha.)

Brooke was thrilled to help me open ALL of my presents. 
She was great big helper!
(I take it back, Brooke catered to me.)
Did I tell you there would be diapers and wipes? 
TONS!
 A fabulous assortment of handmade headbands and bows from my sweet niece Angela! 
I love them all!
Cutest little outfit that Aunt Cindy made from her and Aunt Julie! 
Love the little ruffle butt pants to go with it!
Tub of onesies and outfits from my aunt Debbie! This was my favorite one!

Love Salerno!
Thank you to these gracious Party hosts - my mom, Stephanie, and Brooke
My sweet sisters in law - Westra side!
A Preemie dress 
and the guest of honor!

Jocelyn and I are very thankful for the love that was shown towards us on this special day! 
We felt very special! 
It was a wonderful sprinkling! 




No comments:

Post a Comment