Tuesday, July 15, 2014

3 weeks - Photo Shoot

These pics with Aunt Julie behind the camera and Aunt Cindy as her trusty aide are just too cute to have hiding on my hard drive! (Remember the purpose of my blog is so I can journal special memories and times in our family that I can later print into annual books! This is my form of scrap booking, because I sucked at the original way of scrap booking. Side note: I have actually printed ZERO of these BLOG years into a book format. I started to make the BLURB book, but didn't finish. Much like the story of my scrap booking adventures! AHHHH!)

They had lots of fun with my sweet girl. Lots of fun. Afton was curious as to whether or not this  "photo shoot thing" happened when she was a baby. I assured it did. Aunt Cindy took the pictures, (and did a great job) because Aunt Julie was way up in Seattle. I will have to find those... on my hard drive... and do a post just for her and Jack as well! That way she will have proof that her and Jack are just as loved as Jocelyn.


Aunt Allison's adorable crocheted blanket.








Ahhhh! I can't stand it. So freaking cute. Thanks for capturing these Julie and Cindy. 




Behind the scenes shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment