Sunday, July 13, 2014

Because I Can

This is my blog and with said blog, I can do whatever I want. (SNAP OF FINGERS AND HEAD ROLL) And now that THAT is perfectly clear, I choose to post these ridiculously cute pictures of my sweet baby girl - An outrageous number of pictures that were taken during a period of 47 seconds in length, I'd like to add.


This is what I do after I feed my baby in church right before I venture off to Relief Society. 
A mini photo shoot.


Only reason I'm glad I was released from being primary president - I get to play with her every Sunday.


I had intentions of taking her pictures every Sunday and creating a book at the end of her first year - Calling it, "Her Sunday Best." But I missed a few Sundays right after we returned back to church, so I foiled my plan rather quickly. :( I am very sad.


Dear Afton and Jack,
I promise you are just as loved as Jocelyn. Mommy just didn't have a fancy smart phone when you were born so taking pictures was not nearly as convenient. You are ALL loved so much, so you better remember that.


I mean honestly. 


Can you blame me for posting these pictures?
Jocelyn Claire - 4 months & 5 days 

1 comment: