Thursday, January 4, 2018

Just a Few Minutes

If you are wondering how my Sugar is out exploring with us on a Wednesday afternoon, I'll explain.

He only is required to work just a few minutes every other day during the months of December and January.

Thanks Navy.


If you are wondering how we keep finding these beautiful trails filled with lush green forests and waterfalls, I'll explain.

My Sugar was stationed up here, Bremerton, Wa, where just a few minutes away from our kids school is this awesome little trail, called Dickerson Creek Falls.

Thanks Navy.


If you are wondering if our backyard is as pretty as this, I'll explain.

Not quite. We are just missing a waterfall, but everything else is pretty much spot on, and it doesn't even take us just a few minutes to get deep into it.

Thanks Navy.


If you are wondering if you could ever have fun in a place like this, I'll explain.

Ummm, duh. The Westras are here plus the perk of all of this beautiful nature to explore, for at least another 3 years, so yeah. You'll have fun and it will only take just a few minutes to find yourself a flight.

Thanks Navy.


Jack was refusing to take pictures so he's basically a blur. 


Afton and Jocelyn were the opposite this adventure. 


Never fails. 


She just so happened to be dressed like a lumberjack for our surprise hike today. 


Here is where I threatened him to take nice pictures or he would be grounded for a week. 


"Fine mom. I'll take pictures like Afton. Is this what you want?"


"Oh. So fancy."


They're fighting. 
Shocking.


She fell in mud and was not pleased.
Nor was she pleased with the temperature of the water. 


Jack didn't mind it. 


Just a few minutes to write this post and remind myself how thankful I am for the Navy right now in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment