Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Makeup

I wear it on Sundays.

That is the only day where I decide I shouldn't walk around scaring people, especially at church.

Occasionally, I'll put it on in the middle of the week. But it's pretty rare.

Not sure how some moms can do it daily. Hats off to you, but here is one reason why I don't.

Reason number 1 is this girl right here.


She wanted to play, "Monkeys and Makeup."


And then she wanted to do some on herself.


She pleaded to do it on me.


I said nope, after seeing what she'd done to herself, and to my expensive makeup.


But, today, on a Wednesday, I put on makeup while my little girl had a wonderful time watching, playing, sneaking, and giggling, "Wif her momma."


"Oh we is so beautiful now momma. Yet's kiss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment