Saturday, January 20, 2018

Coffee Kills People

"Oh my goodness mom. Dis place smells like deaf and dirt. Yep. That's deaf and dirt alright.""How do dey drink dis stuff? Honestye? I am so grossed out."

"Is you sure dey make hot chocolate dat doesn't smell yike deaf here? Oh yeah. I had it before. It's reyee yummy. Maybe you can get me one? Pyease?"
"I feel kinda sad for all dese humans in here. My teacher taught me dat coffee kills people in dere tummys. So all dese humans is gonna die. Maybe dat's why it smells so bad in here. Dat guy looks kinda dead. Oh, nope. He's just syeepin'."
"Ooooh dat looks tasty. I am sure it is not made of coffee momma. It has only sugar and sweetness."
"Let's get outta here and go to duh park for some fresh airs. Phew. My nose is hurting."
"Should we tell 'em momma. You know... that coffee kills people."
This girl of mine is a strong supporter of the word of wisdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment