Monday, December 18, 2017

Peeking at Christmas

Afton was asking how many presents she has so far because her friend at school already has some under her tree.

"Nadia's mom actually puts presents under the tree, like right now. Nadia says she already has counted 16 under there."

I explained that I can't put presents under the tree because all of my kids would peek. None of them can be trusted.

Jocelyn chimed in, "That's true. I'm a peeker at Christmas, so momma, I will definitely open what's under the tree. Let's do it!"

She was honest, unlike her big sister, who I know would be sneaky enough to unwrap an entire present and than wrap it all the way back up just to not get caught.

So even though there is no peeking at Christmas, since presents don't arrive under our tree until Christmas Eve, this little Peek-a-boo Christmas Sticker activity was enough peeking fun for my bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment