Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Nope

"Momma. I will keep hin in my room." ~ Jocelyn

"If that cute pup is still in our yard when we get home than it's a sign that we're supposed to be his new family." ~ Jack

"Mom. It's like a Christmas Miracle. And maybe this dog is even one that can talk like in all those movies." ~ Afton

"Can we pyease keep hin?" ~ Jocelyn

"Russell. Russell. Let's name him Russell." ~ Jack

"You can take back all of my Christmas presents if you let us keep him. All of them." ~ Afton

"Daddy would say yes Momma." ~ Jocelyn

"I just really miss Deuce. And I think it would just bring back all kinds of good memories so maybe we should really think about it." ~ Jack

"Mom. This other family must not love him as much as we already do because they just let him roam free. Come on mom." ~ Afton

My response to all of the above - "Nope."

No comments:

Post a Comment