Sunday, December 3, 2017

Aches and Pains

My mom knew of the potential aches and pains that she'd feel after our visit today to Snoqualmie Falls. But, she's been "Aching and paining," the whole time she's been here, so why not go out with a bang. (Back to Vegas on Monday. 😢)


If you've ever been to this amazing place, you know that Snoqualmie Falls is beautiful and well worth a little bit of discomfort... and thankfully she agreed. She had a good time. Her knees were hurting, but in the end, she was glad we did it.


Jocelyn, however, was not. When we finished up at the lower part of the falls she said, "Ugh. Dis place gives me a headache. Can I have your soda momma and when is we seeing duh twins?"


We all laughed. I handed her my water instead of soda. And explained that we would see the twins after we were done at the falls.

We drove up to the top, because hiking would have nearly killed my mom. My mom was thankful, as she was not hurting too badly. And the view was just as awesome up at the top of the falls, as it was down below.



Jocelyn, however, was still the one with aches and pains. She could care less about the waterfall. "I told yous I had a headache. I just want some of your soda momma, and can we please just go see Betsy and John John now?"


 

NOT the healing water of the falls, but instead the sip of my soda, and the screaming puppy dog play session that Jocelyn had instantly with the twins, just 7 minutes after talking about her horrible headache, was all she needed to deal with her aches and pains. 



No comments:

Post a Comment