Sunday, December 31, 2017

My Goal

It's simple.

This year I will focus on hugs, not ughs.


I will hug each of my babes more each day. They will feel of my love for them. They will feel safe in my arms. They will know that they can come to me for anything and everything. They will want to talk to me because they will know I will listen - that I will be able to comfort and guide with patience and love.

When I focus on "Not ughs," it means I will be present of their needs. I will teach them to be positive and not bothered by the needs of others, but willing to be unselfish in all things. I will be willing to go above and beyond to help my babes, while encouraging them to be independent, compassionate, Christlike leaders.

In turn, they may see the importance, as well, of giving hugs.

 
So like I said, it's simple.


Hugs, not ughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment