Monday, September 5, 2016

Joshua Tree National Park

It's 15 minutes from the house. 


The babies love to climb. 


The amount of lizards is perfect for them to try, time and time again, to catch one.

Haven't seen a snake yet. Phew!

I'm trying to be more brave and not so cautious. But I'm not dumb either. 

I'm happy to be with my Sugar making fun memories with our little adventure seekers.

(These are pictures from two different visits.)

Visit 1 with Grandma Jones 

Hall of Horrors 

Visit 2 with just us
Barker Dam
"Wait, where's the water?" ~ Jack 
My Sugar visited with a guy who's been in Yucca Valley since the 70's and married a woman, who's a native. He asked, "So, what are all the things we need to see and do while we're here?" 
Turns out, we already did them the first few weeks we were here. :)

We'll just do them over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment