Friday, September 16, 2016

Hangin' with my Hipster

 Jack came home one day after school saying,  "Mom, we're going to have hope floats at school for our 50's celebration. Oh and I'm supposed to dress handsome. Like in jeans or something. It should be pretty fun."

I died because he called it a hope float (root beer float) and because he was telling me something about school. I will take any information I can get from him when it comes to school. ANYTHING! He rarely tells me something about his day. "I can't remember mom," or "We didn't do anything today. We never do."

I had already been helping with putting this little celebration together. I was not the mastermind behind it, but just a helping hand. I was glad to see that someone else is at crazy about party planning and attention to details add I am. (Shout out to Elaine!)

So, here's some pics from that day.













No comments:

Post a Comment