Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Moooove Over"

How have I lived here my entire life and never gone on a tour of Anderson Dairy? Jack was so excited to see the cows out in front. He shouted "Moooooove over!" while pushing Afton out of the way to get closer. He was pretty disappointed when he saw they were just statues. 

"What the heck? THEY AREN'T REAL. HOW WILL WE GET REAL MILK THEN?" (I don't think he intentionally said moooooove like cow's moo, but it was perfect! Great little play on words from my boy.) And then can you believe I didn't even get a picture with them by the cows? ARGH!

We got to play with cousins and friends.
Afton, Andrew, & James
Ella and Jocelyn
Jack, Dawson, and Michelle's legs

It was a fun tour and the best part was the free ice cream at the end. 
Poor Brooke couldn't have ice cream, but she was loving the popsicle!
COOKIES AND CREAM BABY!
Delicious! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment