Monday, August 11, 2014

"Oooh, I need to eat my numbers!"

While shopping for school supplies this morning, Jack disappeared, like usual. (Not the disappeared like CPS needs to be called on me, but the kind of disappear that is not far away, just out of view, which in turn gives me a heart attack kind of disappear.)
As I turn to look for him I hear him scream, from the end of the aisle, "Oooh I need to eat my numbers."
So we bought them. Actually he bought them, because he insisted on using his $2 on buying them instead of a toy. I didn't stop him.
We got home and practiced our numbers. We identified them. We put them in order, discussing the ones that were missing from the pack. We made two digit numbers. We compared numbers. And then of course, we ate our numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment