Thursday, August 28, 2014

Enjoying Every Bit of Summer That We Had

We had a fun summer. And I am sad it has come to an end. We have almost completed the first week of school and I am thinking back on all the fun times, fun places, and fun things we did.

Why not pick a few a of my favorites?

First Day of Summer School - Just for Fun (and my sanity)
 Snuggling all the time
 Happy Father's Day
 Westra Girls Weekend - Brinahead, UT
 Summer Reading Program Graduates
 San Diego
 Summer Rain!
 Happy 7-11!
 Costco Sheningans
 Duck Creek
Marshmallow Shooters
Rhino Driving
 Training Roley Poleys
Fun Photo Shoots with this Baby Girl
Justin Timberlake with my BFF, Sara aka STICK.
Me making sure I don't fall asleep at the wheel like the last time I went to see JT. 
(Don't worry, I was stopped at a stop light. I am not that wreckless.)
 Daddy's First Seahawks game
Much needed Dental Wives Spa Experience
Renewed our Discovery Children's Museum passes
Our Staycation - Just Mommy and Daddy!
Cowabunga Bay
Mary Jane Falls
Big Girl Bed

In these 3 summer months, I took well over 850 pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment