Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Perfect Present

My babes never ever sleep in. Never.

They do have an early bedtime because mommy loses patience real fast after 8 o'clock. Real fast.

However, for the last two nights they've been up late thanks to the girls' dance recitals on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course, on Saturday morning they were up as early as always, even though they didn't get to bed until 2.5 hours past their bedtimes.

Last night, as they were all being tucked in, just 2 hours past their bedtime this time, daddy asked them to sleep in for his father's day present.

I wasn't concerned because I knew it wouldn't happen. They never ever sleep in. Never.

But as I was making yummy cookies, fattening brownies, and a healthy omelet breakfast for my Sugar's special day, I was shocked to see that the clock said 8:00 am. The time was flying by this morning. Surprisingly, none of my kids were up yet. None.

They had actually listened and given dad the perfect present. Sleep. (All the while stressing me out because church starts at 9!)





(The theme was ties and somehow I forgot to buy him one. Oops.)
Happy father's day sugar. We love you so much and hope you have a perfect father's day.

Jack can't handle the bright sun.

Thanks for being my baby daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment