Saturday, June 24, 2017

Not Hot Enough

I worked out this morning outside in our driveway so the babes could play on their bikes, scooters, Heely's, and whatever else they wanted to pull out of our garage. Then of course, they get mad when they have to put it all back. Duh. Like it's a new thing.


And it was so hot already, at 8 in the morning that I thought we might sweat to death.


So, I told my babes to go gather some supplies for an outside activity, we could do in the shade. They hoped it had something to do with popsicles, but sadly it was just past 9 in the morning and, "I'm not a fun mom."


Sweat dripping. 

Rosey red cheeks.



However, it was not hot enough for the activity I thought to do to pass the time. The crayons didn't melt as quickly as they did in the silly Facebook-Fun-Mom-&-Kids-Activity video I saw a few days ago. It wasn't a complete fail though. 

 We still had fun either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment