Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Search for Numbers

When we lived in hotel, it was HARD to continue learning activities each day. All my resources were at home and ALL my brainpower/will/energy/sanity went towards surviving each day in a freaking hotel! 

Did I mention we lived in a hotel? Did I mention it sucked butt?

Well, it did.

Anyhow, what was I saying? Oh yeah, we did manage to do a few learning activities while there. This one Jack enjoyed because he was "In charge of the Hotel. I get to run wherever I want and NO one can stop me? Right mom?" 

I assured him that he could run, but run quietly, and be respectful of the other guests while on our Hotel Number Hunt

Our Home SUITE 125 Home
He said to the maid, "I will pick the number you need. I know my numbers so just tell me. I can push the buttons for you." She said, "Two." After she left he said, "Oooh it looks like a Christmas tree." (Buddy the Elf)

He did great - discovering numbers, running quietly, and being in charge of the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment