Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Own Printables for General Conference - April 2015

This is 100% a true representation of my Saturday afternoon session. I couldn't understand why my babies were being so wild during General Conference. It definitely was not their first rodeo, so what the crap? They were driving me crazy - fighting, giggling, playing, touching, just about everything other than listening to the actual talks during yesterday's sessions. 

Sadly, I couldn't hear any of the talks so I will just have to read them later to get the comfort I was REALLY seeking. Of course, I can always just look on pinterest for the best quotes/free printables. Ha! 

I decided to make my own printables from what I ACTUALLY heard while watching LDS Conference with my babies.




I know that no one will want my free printables, but that's okay. 

It made me realize that they didn't listen because, 1. They're little stinkers (devils). 2. I didn't prepare them as I have in the past with a FHE the week before, because we were out of town. 3. I didn't have ANYTHING to keep them occupied while inadvertently hearing the words of conference. 

It was completely my fault. I rectified the situation to ensure that I could hear the words of our living prophet, Thomas S. Monson during today's session.

It worked (for the most part).

No comments:

Post a Comment