Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Attack the SBAC Clash of Clans

Okay.


So I am NO LONGER A TEACHER! 




I am okay with it, I guess. 




AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It's killing me. 

Especially this time of year, but I have had so much fun helping my girl's school put together some fun ideas to help the kids get motivated for their big test, the SBAC. (Formerly known as the CRT back in my day! Three years I have been gone and everything is different. Three freaking years.)


I created a Clash of Clans theme called, "Attack the SBAC." I gave the teachers ideas for a pep rally, games to play, classroom clan ideas, Spirit Days, and then just had to walk away. I am no longer the teacher who gets to participate in putting it together. But, they took my ideas and ran with it. (It killed me, but at least they loved my idea and were thankful for my help!)

Then, they asked me to put together the treat bags for them. JOY!!!!!! (So silly that this stuff makes me happy, but it does. It really does.) They bought the stuff and I made these little tags to go along with their daily treats. The kids will love getting one of these each day they are taking the big test, and hopefully know that everyone in the school is cheering them on to do their best.

 mints, Army camouflage bracelet, Knight and shield tattoos, and gold chocolate coins






Jocelyn helped me put them together.


They had some great spirit days that my girl enjoyed participating in during the week, too.
.

We didn't get the flier early so we missed Monday  -  Hat or Helmet day
"Ah man, I had a great helmet too."
Jack is wearing the helmet she would have worn. 

Tuesday - Hero day

Wednesday - Royalty Day

Thursday - Camouflage Day

Friday - Clan Day 
(They just had to wear their field day shirts and I didn't think it needed a picture. Sorry baby girl.)

I even got to make Afton's class banner. 
They adopted a Ms. Hite's 4th grade class.

The pep rally was fun. It was cute to see all the kids so excited to do their best and conquer the test.

I miss teaching.
I miss the students.
I miss this extra stuff, like this. 
I miss it all.
Can you tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment