Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter!

Thankful for my Savior who loves me enough to set the ultimate example of obedience and sacrifice. Thankful for his teachings. Thankful that He lives again and that I have that knowledge. 

Thankful for my Heavenly Father for allowing His son to save my family, me, and all mankind so that we might return to live with a Him again.

Thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the peace that it brings during challenging times. 

Thankful to be so blessed with a loving husband who would do anything for his family. 

Thankful to be the mommy to these smart, fun, beautiful babies. Thankful to have these special moments with them to cherish.


Thankful to have family around to celebrate these special holidays with. Soon we will be gone from Las Vegas, and it will be a big adjustment, especially without my Mom.

Thankful.

Happy Easter!




1 comment: