Sunday, October 19, 2014

Um Hello PICMONKEY.COM

I have a new love. It is this site!  picmonkey.com So many times in the past, I have always had to bother my sweet sister in law. I have asked her to make me cute invites, signs, subway art, etc. You get the point, I bother her a lot.

Thank you Cindy!

BUT NOW because I stumbled upon this site, I no longer need to request her services.

Well...   we shall see. I will always keep her as a back up. She is that talented! :)

Just a few fun things I have been able to make on my own!


I attached this a to a cute Soup in a Jar Craft that I helped teach at our Super Saturday Event.
Found the idea and recipe here!
Beefy Bean Soup in a JAR!


I am attaching this to a pair of bright orange gloves, along with this month's message! 
I hope my little ladies love it!


I am going to have our babies take these tags attached to some cotton balls and finger nail polish to the sweet little ladies we love so much on our street for FHE!

I am IN LOVE with this site. 
I bet it has been around forever and I am just not HIP to the JIVE on the this whole computer thing. :) Oh well, better late then never!




No comments:

Post a Comment