Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween at Hogwarts

I have never read these books.
Gasp! I know. Crazy.
So, basically I was clueless walking through this sweet Hogwarts/Paradise Rec Center.
But, I was super impressed and almost persuaded to begin the series. The settings, the characters, the magic, the mystery. But honestly, I just don't have 7 years of my life that I can set aside to read these monstrous books. (I'm the slowest, worst reader - said the teacher!) I'm embarrassed, but honest.
Like I said though, I was tempted.
The different teams? Groups? Classes?
The red head dude, Harry Potter, and the chick with a weird H name. 
This lady.
This photo frame.
Afton's best friend from Preschool Payton! 
She misses her so much. 
Our First Halloween experience of the month!
Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment