Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Do You Remember the Time?

Remember the time I posted a picture saying my babes would be so shocked to see the crazy things I'd done while on this adventure with my Sugar? Do you remember how I was so confident that they would be proud of me for not being a pansy? Remember how we spent just as much money for the evidence in photo form, which cost just as much as one package for this awesome excursion? 

Oh, I remember. 
 
And guess what my babes said after they saw these pictures.
 
"Mom, that is cool but I bet I could do that. That's not even that crazy." - Afton
"Yeah Mom. You made it sound like it was a really big waterfall. That looks as big as my bunk bed and I get down from that everyday. Sometimes even in the dark too." - Jack
 
I have decided they just don't love me.



























































 
That's okay. I still love them and am so glad that my Sugar and I didn't die.



No comments:

Post a Comment