Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Deep Thoughts and Real Concerns

During our healthy lunch yesterday, we had a lot of deep thoughts and real concerns to discuss.

"What's the big deal about this eclipse? It gets dark every night so who cares?" ~ Jack

"Are duh sun and duh moon frens?" ~ Jocelyn

"I wonder if I'll remember what I was doing today when it happens again the next time when I'm really old like you mom."
"Well, what were you doing when it happened today to help you remember this eclipse later on?"
"Nothing. I was bored. That's all I ever am is bored in this new house." ~ Afton

"I wonder how many Jacks you can get in a picture at once." ~ Jack

"Is my preschool teacher's name d(g)oing to be Miss Bianca yike my old teacher was becuz I yike dat name a yot." ~ Jocelyn

"What kind of meat do you think this is inside this taco? It doesn't seem like normal meat Mommy." ~ Afton

"I wonder what school will be like. Like will I have my own computer? Do you think I could play Minecraft at school? More importantly, do you think they have a tether ball court?" ~ Jack

"Is we d(g)unna have to cyean our cyothes yike dis at duh yaundry pyace everyday of our lives? Because I am not yiking it." ~ Jocelyn

"Mom, when is our house going to be done? I really miss my bed." ~ Afton

They have deep thoughts and real concerns that I just can't answer at the moment. Except for, "No this is not real taco meat. And let's not think about what it is because I could just throw up thinking about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment