Friday, February 10, 2017

Someone Special

Tonight I had a date.


Tonight I got flowers.


Tonight he told me I looked pretty and wanted another picture with me.



Tonight I went out to eat at a place that was special for just him and me, as we had been there before. Just us on a special night. 



Tonight I got to be his one and only.


Tonight I was with someone special.



A few other pictures to enjoy from the Someone Special Dance. 


"I just need something sweet to eat to help me want to dance."
"There are only maybe 3 other boys in suits tonight. But, that's okay. I bet they are still having fun. I am. All the girls look really pretty huh?"
"That smoke just burned my eyeballs out."

But my favorite quote of the night was when I ran back home to get my jacket and he stayed in the car because, "I'm okay mom. I've got on 3 shirts, a tie, and 2 pants. My underpants and suit pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment