Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Professional

My girl knew what to do to prepare for yet again, another dance with her daddy.

2nd Grade

This is not her first rodeo, so as she put it, "I'm basically a professional now."

 1st grade 


Kindergarten


"I need to wear a pretty dress."

"Oh and my nails need some sparkle."

"Curly hair would be great and how about some makeup too? You know... a lot of makeup like you did for my dance recital but not the little amount you did for the daddy daughter dance last year? Come on, please?"

"Oh mom, don't worry. I know who is at the door. It's Daddy bringing me flowers for our special date tonight. I'll get the door, Mom."

This professional had fun. Flowers, dinner, and a little bit of dancing. Oh, and she loves her Daddy the most, so she'll look forward to improving her professionalism every chance she gets.


Afton and her good friend Abbey


Pictured here is Bradley (kind of next to her, but not too close) - the one who helped her see "That there are other boys other than Drake." 
OH MY GOSH - SHE IS SEVEN!!!!!!!


Overall, it was a very special night.

No comments:

Post a Comment