Saturday, February 25, 2017

A Big Difference

My Sugar and I did this same exact hike with my Mom about 10 or so years ago.

And there was a such a big difference from everything we had remembered about this fun 2 mile loop hike, Tahquitz Falls.

1. This time, we had to pay.

2. This time, we went and the brown plants and bushes of before, were shades of lovely green and just about to blossom.






3. This time, we were not about to die from heat stroke because it was a refreshing 67° instead of the summer weather we endured the last time.







4. This time, we had 3 babes with us when before they were just a dream in our hearts.





5. This time, my Sugar was too cool to get in.






6. This time, I was missing my Mom. I missed hearing her complain about her knees and then be proud of herself when she made it all the way up to the waterfall.

This time, it was such a big difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment