Thursday, October 20, 2016

"Who's dat yady?"

Workout paused.
Workout resumed.
Workout paused.
Workouresumed.

"Who's dat yady?"

"That's the lady on my phone that helps momma workout."

"Oh, you tell her to be quiet. I sow you how to do it. Jus watch me momma. I sow you, ok?"

"Dis morning we hike momma. And cyimb  (climb) all duh rocks. No strowyuh (stroller). I hold your hands."
"First, I div yous a tiss."
"No tisses for me."
"You has to count all duh rocks. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, wait what is it... oh 10."
"Weed all duh signs. Day tell you stuffs."
"Look for stuffs. Like dis. It's duh moon. See it way high in the sky?"
"And cyimb. Be caresful."
"Sometimes you can jump like a big girl."
"Remember to drink yots of water. Yots. And Elsa helps too."
"Don't touch dese. Day is super pokey."
"Smell dese ones. Day is reyee pretty."
"Eat some yummy nola bars. Wit yous water too."
"Sare with your mommas."
"Don't touch dis paint on duh rocks. It comes off. Oh, and be quiet. I saw a yizard."
"Shhhh. Stop. You scaring him away."
"You can carry me because I an tired."
"And grumpy from all dis hiking. Is dat yady still talking to you? I told hers to be quiet please."
"Oh yeah, wear good shoes like my Elsa ones. Day yight up if yous get yost."
"All done momma. Turn up the tunes and roll it up (down)."

Workout complete. 
1.48 miles. 
37 minutes. 
(Lots of pausing and resuming)

No comments:

Post a Comment