Monday, October 17, 2016

Back At It

It's so hard to get back into the habit of normal everyday life once you've been on vacation. Even if that vacation is only for 4 days and 3 nights back in your old home town.

We ate ridiculous amounts of food at one of our new favorites in Vegas, Hobak BBQ. We followed that up the next morning with brunch at the buffet at the Wynn. Then, ate even more at the fancy ball we attended, and you know we didn't skip dessert. Then finished the trip eating even more food that we crave, and I've had dreams about since moving, because it's just that good.

Hobak BBQ


Wynn Buffet



Thai Style Noodle House 


All that splurging has made it hard to get back into normal everyday life.

So hard, that I am sitting on the couch eating chocolate kisses and wheat thins watching This Is Us, instead of working out and counting calories like I've done for the last 2 months for 5 days a week. 

But, we had fun. We enjoyed getting dressed up, staying up late, hearing the protesters all the way on the 55th floor, sleeping in, and hanging by the pool. Although we missed our babies terribly, it was nice to have some time with just the two of us.











So, tomorrow, I'll get back at it. But for now, I need to find some more chocolate kisses.


Proud to say, I got back at it with my little workout buddy this morning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment