Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ain't Noboby Got Time for That

I became an official stay at home mom back in 2012, after being in the classroom for 8 years.

Afton was 3 and Jack was 2. Being the energetic-teaching-crazed mom that I was, this great idea came to me. I would help pass the time of not seeing Daddy, because he was constantly at school, by having an October Activity everyday for the month. That's 31 days people.

I am reminded of these fun activities I did back then because they pop up on my stupid Facebook feed every morning, showing me memories of when I used to put a little effort into making my kids childhood a bit more fun.



Ha, this time with baby number 3, who will proudly tell you she's "Not a baby. I an 2 and a hafff," I can honestly say, "Ain't nobody got time for that."

She's lucky if I even change out of my jammies for the day. Kidding. I'm totally kidding. (I'll put on workout clothes.)

Luckily, this little babe is just happy reading books, playing "Legoland" which is actually Candyland, and pretending all day. All day.


But, I must say that when I actually have the energy to do a little activity with her, she's beyond overjoyed! And I feel like I don't suck at making her childhood a bit more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment