Tuesday, February 10, 2015

VALENTINE FHE

Simple! Last minute. Fun.

SONG: "As I Have Loved You"

Objective: Discuss why Jesus told us to love everyone, as He did

Activity:  Draw a giant heart. Write the names of people you know, and don't know, that you can show love towards. 

Closure: Then discuss ways to show how you love them.

Treat: Conversational Hearts... (if you can find them. I actually hid them so well from the babies, that I can't remember where I put them. Oops!)

Back up treat: Keebler thin mint knockoffs - Afton replied with, "Ahhh these are because we are MINT to love one another, right my kind and awesome Mom?" Ok, just kidding. She didn't say that. I truly wish she had, but instead she said, "What the heck are these? They look gross. And they aren't even Valentiney. How come they're not pink and red?"

Review: Remind yourself to LOVE others (your stinker daughter especially) as Jesus LOVED everyone. Then, deep breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment