Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy 11 Months

You have one more month, to be less than a year. One month. Only one month.

I'm trying not to get emotional, but, come on. One month.

I'm going crazy trying to plan your first birthday party, that I know, without a doubt, you'll remember EVERY detail of, without question. (Ha!)

But honestly, I need to stop. I need to just enjoy every second I have with you as my baby, because soon you'll be ONE year old.

ONE!

Okay, I've calmed down. (A tiny bit.)

Jocelyn, I love how you love me. You light up when I go into your room and pick you up out of your crib, either first thing in the morning, our right after a nap. You give the snuggliest, tightest hugs, and truly make me feel like I'm doing a good job at being your mom. I love your smile, with ALL of your little teeth. I love how you sing with Afton and Jack. You already have such a special personality. You are strong willed and determined like Afton, saying no by shaking your head when you are NOT interested, be it in food, toys, or books. You are shy and sweet, like Jack, always trying to make others smile. You are inquisitive, always wanting to see new things, and touch them. You have had more candy and sugar in your first 11 months of life, then Afton and Jack did combined. (Sneaking Skittles) You have lost some interest in having your picture taken. Which is NOT acceptable. -Proof in the picture up above :) - You can scream and squeal louder than any other baby on the face of the earth. You like to point, even if it I don't know what you're pointing at most times. You are unruly at times at church, as we have not lasted an entire sacrament meeting in over a month. You make up for it by smiling and waving at people throughout Sunday School and Relief Society. You had your first ponytail, and Jack thought you looked like princess. You make me happy in every way. You make us ALL happy in everyway. I am sad that you are getting big, so fast. You are my last baby, and you complete our sweet family. We all LOVE you so much. Happy 11 months my sweet baby girl Jocelyn.






No comments:

Post a Comment