Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween - Too Many Pictures

I know I have a problem. I have more than one problem but two that I'll actually admit it to are ..
Drum roll...

(You're thinking, "No way that Jenn is actually going to admit she has a problem, let alone 2 problems.")

 
1. I HAVE way too many clothes and shoes. (But I'll discuss that in ANOTHER post later on.)

 
AND

 
2. I take way TOO MANY pictures of my children.

 
I did it. So there I admitted I have 2 problems.
 
I was looking through my phone and I saw SO many cute pictures from the Halloween season and they're ALL so good. "How could I not take that picture? How could it be okay for this moment in time to NOT be captured, in 18 different shots/angles?" That's what I ask myself over and over, again and again. Do I need counseling?
 
I probably do, but anyway, here are the millions of pictures from this Halloween season, that I just couldn't miss.

2 comments:

  1. Please take pictures as you create a cute hair do on Afton and send them to me. I am clueless with long hair. I'm NOT kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Bobi. I definitely will. I just play around with her hair and cross my fingers in hopes it will turn out. :)

    ReplyDelete