Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Pee Pants

You know that part in Billy Madison when the little kid has an accident?

He wets his pants while on a field trip.

And that fun teacher splashed himself to make it look like all the cool kids were doing it too.

Well, I'd like to say that I, myself was doing that today for some little kid who had an accident while running in the school walkathon.

But that would be a complete lie.

I just totally went my pants while running, dancing, and skipping with my babes to make them have a fun time. And possibly even embarrass them a bit. And because that's how I would act back with my own students, always having fun.

But the jokes on me.

I just embarassed myself with actual pee pants.

Having 3 babies is no joke, and don't you dare try and tell me to do more kegel exercises! I'll just pee on you if you come at me with that nonsense.

Jack ran 4.2 miles and Afton ran 5.2 miles in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment