Friday, May 25, 2018

Last Day Luau

Favorite snack - "Watermelon... duh. Oh you mean at preschool, well the jellybeans that we got at the ends of the day if we were good. You never wanted to get the popcorn booger one because it was yucky. Not like watermelon."


Favorite book - "Cupcakes and Peanut Butter - All of the friends play soccer."


Favorite lesson - "Dinosaurs and all of them universes (units) I can't choose just one. I liked all the ones."


Best girl friend - "But mom I am not a boy. What do mean? A friend who is a girl? Oh, that's easy. Layla and Madison."


Best boy friend - "Boyfriend... ha! Thayer (not even in her class - a friend from Yucca Valley), but I thought you said I can't have of those until I'm 27."


Favorite song - "I've Got the Whole World in His Hands," while shaking her hips precariously


Favorite game- "Dinosaur and chase them all around"


Favorite activity in the classroom - "Discovery table is my best one and then the kitchen because I'm a good cooker."


What did you not like about preschool? "Kaleb was sad a lot and so that made me sad. He's my friend."


What did you love about preschool? "I loved Mrs. Kenaston, because she teached us a whole lot."


What do you want to be when you grow up? "When I grow up, I want to be a dentist momma like you and daddy."


Jocelyn - age 4 - forever my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment