Monday, May 7, 2018

Beauty and the Beast


Quotes During the Show
"Are those real live humans up there?" ~ Jocy

"Mom. Honestly? I just don't like this at all." ~ Jack

"Jack, I swear if you put your feet on me one more time I'm going to slice them off." ~ Afton


Quotes at Intermission
"Mom. Do you think we can touch the real live humans like we did at that ballet show?" ~ Jocy

"How come Dad gets to leave?"~ Jack

"These cookies are gross. Do you think they have anything else in the back?" ~ Afton


Quotes After the Show
"My favorite part was Chip and Mrs. Potts. They was the cutest." ~ Jocelyn

And...

"Mom, did you see her boo boos? Geeze Laleeze. They almost hit me in my heads." ~ Jocy


"My favorite was Cogsworth. He was really funny."

And...

Singing to himself as we walk to the car, "Be our guest, be our guest..." ~ Jack


"My favorite was Lumiere. He was just awesome. He made me laugh a lot."

And...

"Do you think I could maybe do some theater classes soon mommy?" ~ Afton

As much as they drive me crazy and make me feel the rage of a beast at times, they truly do find the beauty in all things, eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment