Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Gronkle

My boy had had some pretty emotional times with his pets.

And I am worried that this Christmas present from Santa may be causing another emotional heartache.

For the last few days, Gronkle has not been himself. He's turning pale, not eating, and lethargic. (I know he could be shedding, but he didn't act like this the last time he shed his skin.)

He's caused my sweet boy to whisper to him while gently rubbing his tank, "Are you okay my little guy? Just eat some food please. I keep saying prayers for you."

Gronkle is the longest living pet that my Jack boy has had, and I wanted to make sure that he had some quality time tonight in case things continue to not go well.

My boy layed on the floor with tears in his eyes as we watched Gronkle explore a new area on this open plain. His color came back and he seemed to get an increase in energy. Not much, but enough to make my boy smile.

We placed him back in his tank and are hopeful that he is just shedding.

Oh I know this seems silly, but please if you could, keep Gronkle in your prayers? I know he's just an animal, a leopard gecko to be specific. I know a little boy who would appreciate it immensely.

In doing so, you will help answer his personal, heartfelt prayers that he will not have, "Another pet that just wants to be anywhere than with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment